Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm baaack!!!!!!!!!


Hi guys! It has been sooo long since I have updated my blog. Some people are already complaining! Hehehe.. Thousand apologies...I have been extremely preoccupied with...MY PAINTINGS! Yup, I have spending all my free time playing with my brushes and palette knives. In fact, my D50 has been sitting on my wicker box collecting dust! Nope, my interest in photography has not withered. It has just taken the back seat for the time being. But with my new Manfrotto tripod birthday present from S, I definitely will be on the go again with my D50. Will update you on this later huh? Here are some of the paintings that I have come up with over the months...( some of the pics not very clear la..)

Rooster in Oil. 24x24. Impasto using painting knife.

Hakim in Oil 24x30

Abstract - Two Frolicking Ducks 30x30 in Oil

Girl From Behind (Nude! Hehehe!) in Oil

Abstract - Acid Rain 24x24 Mixed Media with Acrylic

Little Girl in Oil

Angels in Flight in Oil


Abstract - Element 1 in Oil


Wasteland in Acrylic - using painting knife
"Raw" in Oil
Work in Progress -"Waterscape" in Oil

4 comments:

Wautz said...

my god!
where did u get all those stamina?
keep on experimenting ok!
i love yr angel, duck, & waterscape!

for inspiration on oil painting..
now live in petronas gallery abstract painting ; Voyage - Kembara Latiff Mohidin
you go girl!

cheesecake said...

Thanks Sifu! I know I have been painting a lot in a month when it shud really take months just to complete one painting. It's because I'm soo excited to explore what colours can do. I'm taking it more slowly now though with my waterscape. I want to explore more techniques. I'm doing a lot of glazing work now to create depth. S must have given up on me by now because every spare time I have I spent it either painting, reading up or just thinking about art. Terrible huh??

Deo said...

I like the nude one.. hahahah can sell aaa? How much?! The rooster one looks like the dancers with feathers in Las Vegas laaa...

cheesecake said...

Azrul!!!!!! Is that u??? I can sell the nude pic to you but I have to hike up the price!
; P Hahaha!!!