Monday, September 17, 2007

Ranting of a disoriented mind...


I'm tired...just plain tired...age catches up they say. But then again, I beg to differ. It has got nothing to do with age. That I'm sure of. It has everything to do with the state of mind. I want to do things, but I'm bound to routines, to the must do-or-else-you-are-in-trouble things. Half of my life is wasted behind my desk, in a cubicle. I want to be free to do things, at my own pace, my own time. I want to travel the world, I want to paint my heart out. I want to drown myself in music. I want...I want to be ME.

This is why I have been quiet in my blog. I have no more words to say, no more pictures to post and no more paintings to share....at least, for now.


2 comments:

sitynuress said...

kakakkkk....
adakah itu gamba perut yang B*NC*T??
ehhehehee

cheer up kakak!!
let's go bandung jom!!!

Anonymous said...

life is like that sis..
kdg2 kita letih..
kdg2 comes creative abulia
...biasa tu..

wautz