Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trip to Malaqa again!

Last couple of days before school holidays ended, we managed to make ammends with the kids (who were stranded at home during the hols due to their parents' hectic work schedules) and took them for a short trip to Melaka. We were basically hotel hopping there. From Shah's Beach Resort (nice cottage environment near the sea) to Hotel Puri (right smack in the middle of Melaka town near Jonker Street). We got there, I got sick (nice timing huh? And at this moment of writing this blog, I'm still having bouts of fever and migraine. I forced myself out of bed today), the kids went swimming and S with his camera as usual. I brought mine but because I was feeling lousy through out the trip, I only managed a few lousy snapshots.

Dusk at Shah's Beach Resort
Ditto

The chalets - Nice clean place but service and facilities not so good though

Sleeping swallows in one of the lobby rooms at Hotel Puri

The serene courtyard at Hotel Puri where we had our meals
Looking up - old style windows on 2nd floor of Hotel Puri

Night time shots of flowers in the courtyard
Ditto
Ditto
Puri Padi - Old shop house
Hakim and Arif savouring satay at the courtyard

No comments: